Friday, November 21, 2014

cozy nightstand


My cozy little bedside table *^_^*

As plain as it is, I really love my cute little nightstand decor/arrangement. I think it perfectly showcases my personality (girly, cozy cottage/country, disney, books, extreme organization, etc… haha). And yes- I drink from jars. Maybe it's my country roots, but I really love drinking from jars! They hold more water than most cups and they are freaking cute, so quit hatin'!!! :P

So if you're curious about all the items I have up here, (because I mean, why wouldn't you be?)  I will go over them! My adorable "oil-lamp" is from Lamps Plus- it is so nice. I love how it has a little tiny bulb on the bottom glass, as well as the top glass (not currently on). Then we have my glasses, a photo of Anthony and I, my favorite Dior lip balm, my jar o' wawter (country accent), remotes, books I'm reading (The Happiness Project, The Fault In Our Stars, My Sweet Audrina), Raspberry Peach Macaron candle annnnnd a little tiny Alice.

I also know that some people have commented on the exposed brick in my studio and said that they didn't like it, but I LOVE it! Even though it doesn't match my cottage/sweet/carnival theme, I kind of like that weird contrast! I think it works :P

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing yet ANOTHER sneak peek of my studio design. It's SO close to being done. I'm very happy that I finally feel as if I'm able to go back to focusing on more important things in my life ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment