Friday, November 21, 2014

DRAGON EAR WRAP

Ear Wraps. EEEEKKKK. These things are so damn cool! I wish they were a bit more available, but you can really only find them online. I came across this dragon one on etsy a few weeks back and instantly fell in love. Dragons have always been my favorite mythical creature. I LOVE Eragon and How To Train Your Dragon. Oh and don’t forget, Game of Thrones!
The way this piece wraps around your ear is just fantastic; it almost creates a gauge-like look {which I could never personally do, it scares me!!}. This was originally in a silver finish… but I don’t wear much silver so I turned it antique gold by using a bit of gold leaf. I do this to a lot of my jewelry to give it more charm :)
Thanks for stopping by! Come back and see me tomorrow if you get lonely.
-Kalel


No comments:

Post a Comment