Friday, November 21, 2014

SPIKED WEDGE SNEAKERS

One day, I was just strolling the promenade with some friends, when I walked past an ALDO and spotted theseamazing sneakers. I basically freaked the fuck out. I LOVEEEE them. It’s like a sneaker and a wedge boot had a baby. AMAZING. The best part is, they are ungodly comfortable! I didn’t want to take them off my feet! hahaha
They fit very snug, and they make your feet/ankles feel really tight and secure. That kind of sounds like a strange thing to like, but I don’t know if I can truly explain the feeling; imagine wearing some really tight belted snow boots, it’s kind of like that! AND they give you about 3 additional inches of height, without looking like you’re wearing heels. I mean, it doesn’t get any cooler than that. These wedge sneakers are my new obsession. I’m frantically searching for more to add to my collection. I typically only wear boots or converse because I don’t like how heels feel, but these are the best of both worlds! I want to wear them all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment