Friday, November 21, 2014

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

For whatever reason, when I was a little girl, I was convinced that I could write my Christmas wish list to leave for Santa on the EVENING of Christmas Eve. As if he could make last minute adjustments for me… lol. I guess I just assumed that his magic bag truly could hold any and everything. I even remember this one time {I think I was about 6} I asked for a snake!! hahaha… Anyway- for nostalgic purposes, I thought I would continue that tradition and post my Christmas wish list for you guys to see! I actually don’t think I’m getting any of this {maybe one thing}, but eh, it’s all in good fun :)
Although, I am VERY excited to wake up and open my gifts tomorrow! Actually, I think I’m probably MORE excited to watch Anthony open up his gifts. I just love giving things to people and seeing their faces light up. I plan on vlogging all day tomorrow, as I did today, and release a special “holiday edition” rewind vlog! So you guys will be able to watch us open our gifts :P
I hope you guys all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow. Be sure to comment below and let me know what your favorite gift you received was!! I’m nosy… hehe. Anyway, here’s my dream list for you guys to enjoy! :)
{EDITION CARPENTER BAG}: This is actually a men’s bag, but I am so in love with it. I’ve been wanting it for MONTHS. I think it’s very unique and it looks like a vintage doctor’s bag. I just adore how it’s aged.
{VINYL POP FIGURES}: Oh man. You guys know I love these damn Funko Pop figures. I need them all.
{GOLD CHARM BRACELET}: My mom actually bought me a gold charm bracelet from Fossil {it’s currently wrapped under my tree, however, it will be mine in a few hours… muahaha}, but I would definitely like some more charms. I have a silver necklace with four charms, but I really love the gold for the bracelet!
{WILLIAMS SONOMA COOKWARE}: This cookware would make me cook much more often. Enough said.
{A SERVAL KITTEN}: ahjsdfgidufhkd.
{IPAD MINI}: Still trying to figure out why I want one of these so badly. It just seems handy.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back and see me soon if you get lonely.
-Kalel

No comments:

Post a Comment