Friday, November 21, 2014

HAUL: URBAN OUTFITTERS + MORE

I’ve been shopping and along the way I’ve discovered some very lovely finds, so I thought- why not share my excitement with you? One thing that I love about my style is that shopping becomes a bit of a treasure hunt. So when I find something that is fantasy-looking {or something that I can alter to make fantasy-looking} I get very happy! Urban Outfitters is the one store that I have the most luck at, which is a bit unfortunate because I’ve had quite a few bad experiences with their quality {or lack of}.
I got pretty lucky with this haul! After trying everything on, I basically loved it all! The only exception was the bodysuit. I LOVE how it looks, but the quality is AWFUL. It was $40, but it looks like it should have been maybe $8 or $10; the stitching is poor and the closure{eyes/hooks} on the neckline is unbelievably difficult to secure. Ah, you win some you lose some… right? :P
{ITEMS:}
-Moto JacketUrban Outfitters
-Metal BeltUrban Outfitters
-Cut-Out BraUrban Outfitters
-Criss-Cross BraUrban Outfitters
-Belt BagUrban Outfitters
-Spiked Gloves, Urban Outfitters
-Pleather ShortsUrban Outfitters
-High-Waisted ShortsUrban Outfitters
-Turtleneck BodysuitUrban Outfitters
- Asymmetrical SkirtUrban Outfitters
-Flare ShortsUrban Outfitters
-Rustic BraceletsUrban Outfitters
-Skinny BeltUrban Outfitters
-3-Wick Candle {Cider Lane}Bath & Body Works
-Lamb Slippers, Bath & Body Works
-Bubble Bath {Twilight Woods}Bath & Body Works
-Body Cream {Cashmere Glow}Bath & Body Works


No comments:

Post a Comment