Friday, November 21, 2014

Spring Shoesies

I have found THE perfect spring shoes. 

Mint pastel jellies! Oh how cute and spring-appropiate are these? They bring childhood memories of carnivals, cotton candy and flower gardens. But I just LOVE how they also have a mature-vibe at the same time. PERFECTION. 

So far they are quite comfy, but hopefully they aren't the kind of shoe where you don't realize that they were crafted by satan until you've walked in them for over an hour. I think about 90% of the shoes that I've purchased in my adult life have just been SO painful. I really wish more shoes were designed with comfort AND style in mind. Someday… someday. 

I bought these at American Apparel and they were only $24.00! I actually just filmed a spring haul video (will be up tuesday or wednesday) and mentioned them in it… but I just couldn't wait to share! Also, on the note of videos… WOW. Thank you so much for all the love on my last video! Now I REALLY feel motivated to continue posting them! ^_^

(for anyone who feels confused about the photo from this post, I lifted my feet to my ceiling (which is draped with fabric) and I like to photoshop little images into the negative space… adds a little sprinkle of sugar, I feel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment