Friday, November 21, 2014

peas pass me the salt

Could you peas pass me those cute peas?

I grabbed these adorable little salt and pepper shakers on Modcloth.com the other day, and just HAD to share. Are they not the most DARLING things you have ever seen? They sit on my kitchen counter, right next to my ice cream cone timer and my pink sugar tin. It's like… pleasantville or something. HAHAHA… but you know how I do.

Life is so great. The sun is shining. My heart is filled with love. I'm constantly laughing. And most importantly- my room is basically complete. For the first time in months, I feel as if I finally have true clarity. I've created this intoxicatingly beautiful space, and now I can actually FOCUS on getting big things done (aka, conquering the world). And before you ask, YES- I will eventually do a room tour. However, I still have a few big DIY projects to do (that I plan on filming), so I must wait until I get around to doing those. But SOON! Speaking of filming, I'm planning on recording a VIDEO for you all tomorrow! I'm thinking I will do one about all of my favorite products and little odds 'n ends. I have discovered so much gold lately, I just NEED to share these discoveries! *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment