Friday, November 21, 2014

HAUL: Forever 21

I can’t even remember the last time that I went shopping and got this much stuff. It could very well go as far back as the summer before fourth grade when I had a deep obsession with all things Limited Too! Ah, the good ol’ days of back-to-school shopping. I will always cherish the memories of my mom taking me on my annual shopping trip for school clothes {hi if you’re reading, mommy!}. Anyway, back to the present! So, I went a little crazy on Forever21.com the other day. I actually couldn’t believe how much I found! I used to go in there all the time and I would rarely come out with more than a few items, if anything. However, the site has so much more to offer in comparison to taking a trip to the mall! They have a wonderful selection of fantasy-looking shoes and jewelry! It’s a bit more difficult of a hunt when it comes to the clothes, but they definitely had some things I can work with.
What is your favorite thing that I bought? I think I would have to say 2, 5, 16 and 19!
Thanks for stopping by! Come back and see me tomorrow if you get lonely.
-Kalel


No comments:

Post a Comment